8th Grade Graduation Information
The 8th grade graduation party and field trip have been cancelled due to shelter-in-place orders. We will have a smaller celebration on 5/28. Parents should have received an email with information.
Your 8th grader will soon be graduating from JM! We are looking forward to celebrating this milestone and wanted to make you aware of the following activities:
Friday, May 15, 2020, 7:00-9:00pm--CANCELLED
8th Grade "ALOHA, JM!" Student End of the Year Party at JM
Includes DJ, snacks/dessert, "Bungee Basketball", photo booth, and more!
Tickets for this event: $45 (before March 2nd)*
Tickets can be purchased online. Pricing will go up to $55 after March 2nd.
Thursday, May 28, 2020, 5:30pm--CANCELLED
Graduation ceremony, Campolindo High School Gym
Ceremony Dress Code (Dresses of a youthful nature, no longer than mid calf, no shorter than 5 inches above the knee; no backless, strapless, or halter dresses; dress shoes with less than 3 inch heels. Slacks, no jeans; collared shirt and tie; sweater or jacket optional; no athletic shoes or sandals. Tuxedos are discouraged).
Friday, May 29, 2020 9:10am-3:00pm--CANCELLED
Field Trip to Boomers in Livermore with exclusive, unlimited use of their miniature golf, go-karts, bumper boats, laser tag, and arcade. Pizza lunch and bus included.
Tickets for this event: $70 (before March 2nd)*
Tickets can be purchased online. Pricing will go up to $80 after March 2nd.
*The Graduation Party and Fun Day Field Trip are optional although attendance on the last day of school is still required even if your child opts out of the field trip. Financial assistance is available for those who qualify.
Follow these steps to register your 8th grader:
- Take advantage of our early bird pricing through March 2nd and sign up now. Click here to purchase your tickets online through the JM PTA website. If you do not have an account, you can create one at no charge. Early bird pricing ($115 for both the end of year party and Boomers field trip) will be available until March 2nd. After March 2nd, pricing will increase by $20. Sorry, no refunds will be allowed. Financial assistance is available if qualified.
- Submit the online "PTA Parent Approval, Student, Family, and Participant Waiver" for your student, if you have not already done so. If you cannot remember if you have already submitted it, click on "Previous Orders" in the top right corner and then click on "Forms" from the menu to check.
- Print the MSD Permission form for Boomers and return it to the JM office. Students will not be allowed to board the bus without this permission form on file. Click here for the form.
For volunteer opportunities click here.
For questions, please contact:
- Molly O'Balle (email@example.com)
- Cindy Cattell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Anna Seaman (email@example.com)
Thank you to the entire graduation committee for putting this on!
Freshman Swag Bags Are Available for Graduating 8th Graders!
- Thursday, August 6
- Friday, August 7
- Sunday, August 9
- Monday, August 10
- Wednesday, August 12
- Thursday, August 13
- Monday, August 17
Shop to Support
Lots of ways to support our school!